The law of data management
The Service Provider as a data controller is the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation 95/46 / hereinafter referred to as ” GDPR “).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on a user’s computer or device. Among others, they collect information, comment on visitor’s custom settings, and generally make it easier for users to use the site. Cookies do not collect data stored on your computer or in your files. Read the following information carefully for more information on how to collect the information when you use this site.
Types of cookies
- Session Cookie: These cookies are temporarily activated while browsing. That is, from the moment the user opens the browser window, until the moment it closes it. As soon as your browser is closed, every session cookie will be deleted.
- Permanent cookie : These cookies will remain on the user’s device for a specified period of time in the cookie. Every time they activate when a user visits the web site.
- My cookie : These cookies are created by the web site that the user is visiting at a certain time. (eg in this case the Website)
- Third Party Cookie : When a user visits a site, another party activates the cookie through the website.
What kind of cookies do we use and why?
- Essential Cookies : These cookies help you navigate through the website, and note the user’s actions on some pages. Without these cookies, services would not work. These cookies do not store information about the user on what pages they viewed on the Internet or which could be used for marketing purposes.
- Cookies Providing Performance : Collect information about how the user uses a web page (such as what pages to look at or experience a bug). These cookies do not collect information that identifies the user and is used to improve the functioning of the site.
Cookies that provide performance are used to:
– Web Analytics (Analytics): Provides statistics on how to use our website
– Error Management: It helps us to improve our website by measuring the errors that occur.
- Cookies to Use: These cookies are used to provide various services and to note the user’s preferences to make it easier to visit the site.
Cookies promoting cookies are used to:
– Remember the user’s settings, such as that you have accepted / understood that the Website is using cookies;
– Shows when the user has logged in to the site.
How do I delete / disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to change cookie settings. However, since cookies are designed to facilitate web site usability and processes, preventing or deleting cookies may result in the user being unable to fully utilize the features of the site and that the site will work differently than planned in your browser.
Usually, the browser’s “Settings” menus include cookie-specific settings. For more information on how to set up cookies, visit the links below and see the “Help” menu for each browser.
To find out more about the cookie settings for the most popular browsers, visit the following links:
How can I cancel my contribution?
If you have consented to using cookies, your browser stores cookies on your computer or other device to help our system recognize its settings. The validity of the consent will expire at times. However, if you would like to cancel your consent, you can do your browser’s cookie settings at any time.
Learn more about cookies
For more information on cookies, visit the following websites:
Google Analytics Cookies
Data protection and data collection
No personal data is required to use the Site and the Site Operator is not intended to collect any data from users.